1. Welcome to PhoGro! Please login or create an account to participate in the conversations.
  2. Love PhoGro? Want to support it and get some perks at the same time? Become a Premium Member today!
  3. Your monthly challenge for December is sunrise/sunset photography. Have fun!

Photo Share And yet more photos from Nepal!

Discussion in 'Share Your Shots' started by Ani Paldron, Jan 11, 2017.

1. A few different shots from today...

Attached Files:

mgvh likes this.
  2. Hey Ani. More great shots. Picking out the garbo's is unusual. The Buddha is a picture of serenity. The Indian Mynah is in a most unusual pose. They are an absolute pest here and many areas have trapping programs. The last shot would be a winner but the focus let's it down.

SchrodingersAlley likes this.
  3. Hi Ani: Between you and Mark (or is it Marc?) we are being spoiled here at PhoGro these last couple of days. The rubbish collector photo is indeed unique and I hope you get another chance to capture lots more of them from all angles as I am sure there are lots of stories in this type of - what does one call this? maybe street photography?. I really love the last photo of the hands with beads. So much colour potential. I am guessing that, being away from home and all the usual tools that these shots are SOOC? Well done. Looking forward to seeing more.

4. TFS, Ani. I feel like I'm in Nepal on a tour!
    Great shots once again. I like the street photography shots most - depicting everyday life in Nepal.

5. [QUOTE=" The last shot would be a winner but the focus let's it down.[/QUOTE]

I agree John but liked the composition and so thought I might get away with it. Luckily, the same monk was in the same place doing the same thing this morning and so I managed a couple more shots - hopefully with better focus this time.

6. Hi, Yes the photos are pretty much SOOC. I have a simple editing program that I can use to crop and make slight adjustments but most editing will be done on photoshop when I get back home next month.

7. Agreed. They are so unusual and something no tourist would ever take. Such gems.

8. Never mind. Concentrate on enjoying the warmth and colour and just keep shooting and stay safe. Worry about all the rest later. Such a fabulous opportunity.

9. Ani what a wonderful interpretation of part of a monk's life. All the shots you have presented us with have so much potential. As Rene` says, we feel as though we are sharing this journey with you. That is one of the beauties of this community.