1. Welcome to PhoGro! Please login or create an account to participate in the conversations.
  2. Please take a moment and take this short seven question survey. The results will help me make PhoGro's future Premium Membership the best it can be. Take the Survey here!

Bug Fixed Can't post images.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by John S, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've just tried to upload a couple of different images and keep getting an ERROR message with no explanation. Also the text I had labouriously entered has vanished. There was no sign of a lock-up when this happened. I closed PhoGro and restarted, same result.
    As an aside, I am unable to locate any forum rules that give info on file size etc.

2. Hmm. I didn't have any issue with this screenshot using my iPhone. When you upload a file there should be requirements listed. For me it's 2.4mb 1500 x 1500 which really means 1500 longest side. Also note jpeg, jpg, and png are the only supported file types.

Attached Files:

3. All is as should be. I'm using the same export preset as before and even a file I downloaded to work on won't upload. I've gone out and come back in using the full https address and still no luck. Obviously I can post text, just not images.

4. I suppose it's to do with the secure site but that was not a problem before. I am using Sophos as my anti-virus where I was using Avast before but that should stop stuff coming in, not going out.

5. Hey John D. I've just done the unthinkable and used Edge. I can now upload files. I'll have to hunt through Firefox to find the cause.

John Davenport likes this.
  6. Good news. I was going to say that this doesn't seem to be a PhoGro issue, but a @John S issue. :p. I was trying to reproduce this here, but no matter what I tried I was always able to upload images so it was really impossible for me to diagnose any further. :eek:

7. I'm back uploading in Firefox. It looks like Shockwave flash is the culprit.

8. Oh that makes sense. Glad it's solved!

9. Hey John D. Will you mark this as fixed please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.