1. Welcome to PhoGro! Please login or create an account to participate in the conversations.
  2. Please take a moment and take this short seven question survey. The results will help me make PhoGro's future Premium Membership the best it can be. Take the Survey here!

Photo Share Catho

Discussion in 'Share Your Shots' started by John S, Feb 16, 2017 at 8:34 PM.

1. Did an early morning shoot at Catherine Hill Bay, about 45 minutes from home, today.
    I think these are some of the better ones.
    The jetty is a disused coal loading facility and one of the most photographed areas around.
    The Mini Arch is about 18 inches high so the camera was just above the sand.

Attached Files:

2. Nice lighting first and second shots, all of them great shots John well done. TFS

3. John all very nice images I like the second one with the cave and the sun rise number one a very lovely series T.F.S.

4. I like both "sun's up" & "mini arch" a lot; great composition, lighting & colours. This is the kind of shots I love- stripped to the essential. "Rays" & "ghost ship" are nice studies in blue. TFS, John.

5. It's easy to see why this is a good place to shoot! You got a lot of really nice images John. I like Sun's up and Rays especially. Mini Arch is lovely - the light and waves. Did you get wet?

6. No Suz. The "arch" is about 18 inches high and maybe a yard across. I had to hold the camera well below me, on live view, to take the shot. I was standing on rocks at the back of the arch. Next time there I will take a shot of the whole thing to put it in perspective.

7. Looking forward to it.

8. Love the mini arch and rocky coast though the others are also nice.