1. Welcome to PhoGro! Please login or create an account to participate in the conversations.
  2. Please take a moment and take this short seven question survey. The results will help me make PhoGro's future Premium Membership the best it can be. Take the Survey here!

Please Read Dealing With Conflict/Spam/Something You Don't Like

Discussion in 'How to use this forum' started by John Davenport, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any good community will have debate and discussion and there's bound to be conflict from time to time. I'm okay with debate and discussion after all if it is enforced to the point where we can't disagree with one another then this would be a pretty boring place that would not allow us to grow right?

However, conflict can at times get out of control. There can be images posted that violate the "Safe For Work" policy that we have in place here at PhoGro. In cases like this the best course of action is to bring it to my attention ASAP. You can do this two ways.

1.) Click the Report Button in the bottom left corner of each post. This is anonymous and will send an email directly to me with the report.
    2.) Start a private message with me.

In both cases I'll review the complaint and determine whether or not I feel that it is worthy of removing. Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it's automatically going to get removed though. Remember this is a global community with people from all different backgrounds and beliefs. When it comes to censorship of members here I take things pretty seriously so make sure that what you report is against our policies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.