1. Welcome to PhoGro! Please login or create an account to participate in the conversations.
  2. Love PhoGro? Want to support it and get some perks at the same time? Become a premium member today find out more here.
  3. Your challenge theme for the month of April is "Food Photography". Share your photos here!

PhoGro Update December 2016

Discussion in 'PhoGro News/Announcements' started by John Davenport, Dec 7, 2016.

1. In an effort to make PhoGro a more secure place on the internet I have implemented the HTTPS protocol throughout the site. Everywhere from this community to the blog to the shop should give you the familiar green padlock symbol when visiting the site.

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 6.49.35 PM.png

I've tested this on Safari and Chrome and it's been working for me fine today, but as with any changes on the internet there could be bugs or glitches. Therefore if something seems odd or is not performing how you think it should - let me know in the Bug Report forum and I'll look into it ASAP.

Other Changes
    • Fixed a bug that caused the navigation panel on mobile devices to not display properly.
    • Moved some of the adverts around and reduced the overall load count slightly (still testing these).
    I'm still working to make PhoGro a great place for everyone to enjoy - thanks for your support!

#1 John Davenport, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    Breezy, Lynne, Ron and 2 others like this.