1. Welcome to PhoGro! Please login or create an account to participate in the conversations.
  2. Love PhoGro? Want to support it and get some perks at the same time? Become a Premium Member today!
  3. Your photography challenge for the month of July is a scavenger hunt of sorts find letters or words in your world. Enjoy!

Feature: Request Image titles

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by John S, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Hey John D.
    Is there an easy way to display the image title in the lightbox. This would make viewing the shots much more meaningful.
    John S

2. I'll see what I can do, but I probably won't have time to fiddle around with anything feature wise until after October.

3. Thanks John. We all appreciate the time and effort you put into this forum and make it the success it is.

4. Ditto us too

5. Hi John D. I may have asked this before, but is it possible to have the title of the photograph displayed on, or around, the light box. This would really help put shots into perspective rather than jumping back and forth from post to light box when viewing shots.

6. You did. I looked into it and didn't find any easy solution so it's on the back burner for now.

7. I'll revisit this though and see if I can figure something out. Also merged this with your original request.