1. Welcome to PhoGro! Please login or create an account to participate in the conversations.
  2. Please take a moment and take this short seven question survey. The results will help me make PhoGro's future Premium Membership the best it can be. Take the Survey here!

Community Edit Island bay

Discussion in 'Community Editing' started by Crixxtachi, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Hey guys
    Sharing this shot for a bit of help/advice

I've noticed a few of my photos have this particular defect and would like some advice on how to stop it from happening and how to correct it in photos I have already taken, preferably in lightroom or photoshop if not possible in light room.

In the sky at the top left. don't know what its called but its a problem.

Attached Files:

2. Hi Crix. To me there seems to be a line between light and dark. Is that what you are referring to?

3. Hi Crix.
    Is it possible you are using a polarising filter on that lens? If so this will cause portions of the sky to take on a different colour. The smaller the lens the more pronounced the effect.

4. Hey guys, no Im not using a filter and no it isnt the light and dark im referring to.
    You may need to zoom in a bit on the top to middle left side to see it at first, but once you do see it, its very obvious.

5. Crix, the only thing I can see is a couple of stripes running down the top left almost like cloning marks. I suggest you post an enlarged section of your shot and give us a wee bit more detail re what we're looking for. At the moment it's a bit like 20 questions and we're running out of ideas.

Lynne likes this.
  6. Might be usedul to tell us what the problem is so people may be able to help?